Meer informatie over en actuele vacatures van Océ Technologies on AcademicTransfer.
More vacancies of function type: Research, Development, Innovation, Technical, Laboratory positions;
of scientific field: Natural Sciences; Engineering;mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
Océ Technologies - Industrial Engineer New Product Introductions (NPI); Accelerating manufacturing performance by building and successfully delivering global manufacturingoperations for new products
Specificaties - (uitleg)
|Functietypes||Research, Development, Innovation, Technical, Laboratory positions|
|Wetenschappelijke discipline||Natural Sciences, Engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering|
|Uren||40,0 uren per week|
|About employer||Océ Technologies|
Great career opportunity for an Industrial or Manufacturing Engineer with NPI experience! Looking for an international oriented job where you are challenged to create a full-scale lean manufacturing operation? Then you should apply for this job!
Your challenge as Industrial Engineer
You are responsible for designing, implementing a full-scale lean manufacturing operation, a unique opportunity to build world class manufacturing for new products in which the rules have yet to be fully defined. Therefore you are building and maintaining relationships with your counterparts at the (local) innovation centers in Netherlands and Canada. And you liaise and engage with counterparts at the supply center in Germany as well. You drive global NPI and process changes involved in a strong project team across geographies.
With your strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and NPI experience you build and inspire successful a global manufacturing processes and organization. Effective and efficient manufacturing methods and processes are crucial in your operation. With your experience, you implement and ensure outstanding product quality, short assembly lead times and ‘short time to market’. The introduction of effective production concepts processes and methods result in a cost effective and accelerated production at our supply centers.
To ensure successful industrialization, operations and excellent performance with outstanding quality and short assembly lead time, you engage with key stakeholders at product development in Netherlands and in Canada during product design phase. You identify project risks in time and define risk reduction and mitigation plans for the product and for the manufacturing processes.
You provide guidance and support to your Industrial Engineering colleagues as well as other teams together building a successful international Manufacturing organization by preparing and aligning plans and deliverables. You act as a Project coach for the Industrial Engineers in the multi disciplinary Project team. Focusing on the team’s interpersonal development draws the team together, ensuring it grows further as a high performing, winning team.
To maintain effective operations as well as enhancing actual performance you are continuously identifying opportunities for improvement. You analyze data, workflow, KPI reports and forecasts and translate these into appealing plans challenging your stakeholders (e.g. Quality Assurance, Procurement, Supply Chain) to improve the way we work every day.
This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands, and you report to the Manager Manufacturing Machines.
- Academic level of working and thinking, educational background in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering. Master degree is preferred
- About 5 years ‘hands-on’ industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment with high-tech product or capital goods and complex production processes. Proven experience in NPI is required , experience with flatbed machines is preferred
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and advanced improvement methodologies is a must. Experience in coaching winning teams is a plus
- Ability to outperform on quality, timeline and realization of improvements and innovations. Developing clear strategies and processes – long-term thinker
- Strong conceptual, analytical and presentation skills, keen eye for processes and presentation. And outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills necessary to gain acceptance and achieve delivery over different sites
- Capable in defining and/or programming KPIs for visual monitoring of manufacturing processes, IT know how beyond MS Office is desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Profound knowledge of Dutch is required
- Permission to work in the Netherlands, no relocation needed
- Willing to travel, 10/15% on a yearly base – mainly to Germany and sometimes to Canada
What do we have to offer you?
We offer you a versatile and challenging job in an international high-tech and fast paced organization. Since Océ is facing multiple growth opportunities in the world of printing today, your role in building and enhancing manufacturing processes and organization is crucial. You will work together with many stakeholders across geographies, continuing to develop a performance driven mindset for a best in class organization. If you are looking for a next career step in a changing international organization, global scope having lots of responsibilities and where you are challenged to create and deliver a world class lean manufacturing operations for new products, this is the job you are looking for!
Besides a challenging working environment, scope for personal and professional development you will receive an interesting package of employment conditions;
- Competitive salary
- Full-time job – a 40-hour week with flexible hours
- 38 vacation days
- Commuting allowance
- Thirteenth month payment and holiday allowance
Océ is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Océ’s mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner. A Canon Group Company, Océ operates a vast global network of R&D centres to connect emerging digital print technologies to future markets.
Manufacturing is responsible for the manufacturing and in time delivery of ‘best-in- class’ high mix low volume Océ products within the Canon Organization. Challenges within the Manufacturing organization are enhancing the Lean philosophy, improving and growing the industrialization (methods) for ink and print heads as well as developing a ‘world class’ supply base and value chains.