Tenure Track (Assistant Professor) Strategic Innovation Management (1,0 fte)
Specifications - (explanation)
|Function types||Professors, associate professors, assistant professors and lecturers, Research, Development, Innovation|
|Hours||38.0 hours per week|
|Salary||maximum € 4970|
|About employer||University of Groningen|
1. have finished a PhD in a relevant field (Innovation, Strategy, Technology Management, Entrepreneurship, IO, Business Administration, Economics)
2. have three international publications in peer-reviewed journals
3. have excellent teaching skills
4. have an international network
5. have the ability to attract research funding
6. have organizational qualities and excellent communication skills.
Candidates should meet the criteria as described in the faculty's Tenure Track Policy. See: www.rug.nl/feb/Vacatures/tenureTrack?lang=en
Interested candidates who do not yet completely satisfy the entry requirements of the tenure track, are also invited to apply. In this case the position may be offered for a shorter period, with the possibility of an extension once the entry requirements are met.
Conditions of employment
The level of the appointment depends on the qualifications of the candidate. The position is offered initially for a five year period.
For more information about this position, please contact Prof. Dries Faems, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should:
1. submit a motivation letter of about 2 A4-pages
2. send a complete curriculum vitae
3. arrange two letters of recommendation
4. provide samples of relevant work (max. of two papers).
Selected applicants will be invited to present a job seminar in Groningen.
Contract type: 60 maanden
Faculty of Economics and Business
Description of the department
The Innovation Management & Strategy department, part of the Faculty of Economics and Business, contributes to several programs at the Bachelor and Master level, to the research master and to the PhD training program of the research school SOM. The department offers three Master of Science programs. The department covers a variety of interests and backgrounds, and embraces a range of research approaches and methods with a keen focus on quality. We focus on applied as well as fundamental research questions. (www.rug.nl/feb/faculteit/vakgroepen/ims/index).