Meer informatie over en actuele vacatures van University of Groningen on AcademicTransfer.
More vacancies of function type: Postdoc positions, Research, Development, Innovation.
Postdoc Researcher Family, Relocations and Housing (1,0 fte)
Specificaties - (uitleg)
|Functietypes||Postdoc positions, Research, Development, Innovation|
|Uren||38,0 uren per week|
|Salaris||maximaal € 3491|
|About employer||University of Groningen|
- publications in international peer-reviewed academic journals in the field of quantitative research on themes related to housing, family and/or residential relocations
- excellent skills in quantitative research using large survey databases
- proven ability to collaborate in a research team and to take the lead in organizing collaborative work
- willingness to teach in the bachelor Human Geography and Planning and the master Population Studies; preferably some teaching experience
- fluent in English; preferably mastering some Dutch or willing to learn Dutch.
Competences of a Postdoctoral Researcher:
- conceptual capacity
- environment orientation
- result orientation.
Starting date: no later than 1 July 2014 owing to NWO requirements.
The (Skype) interviews for this position are scheduled for the 23rd of April 2014.
You may apply for this position before 7 April 2014 Dutch local time by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website). Applications must include curriculum vitae including list of publications, and a 1-page note containing a reflection on the research proposal (e.g. comments, ideas for improvement, ideas for how one plans to carry out the research) that demonstrates that the applicant has carefully studied the full research proposal. Applications without these documents will not be considered.
The research proposal can be obtained from the Demography secretariat, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not use for applications)
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Dienstverband: 36 maanden
Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG)
Faculty of Spatial Sciences