Assistant Professor of Quantitative Methods for Large-scale Transport
Specificaties - (uitleg)
|Functietypes||Professors, associate professors, assistant professors and lecturers|
|Uren||38,0 uren per week|
|Salaris||maximaal € 5330|
|About employer||Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)|
• A PhD and strong track record in the domain of large-scale transport engineering and logistics;
• Knowledge of (stochastic) vehicle routing, operations research, mathematical modelling, (distributed) optimisation heuristics, relevant simulation and analysis software;
• Excellent scientific credentials;
• Experience with and ability to work in teams in an academic, interdisciplinary environment with mechanical engineers as well as people in other disciplines;
• Excellent didactic qualities and experience in teaching.
The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
The TU Delft sets specific standards for the English competency of the teaching staff. The TU Delft offers training to improve English competency.
Inspiring, excellent education is our central aim. If you have less than five years of experience and do not yet have your teaching certificate, we allow you up to three years to obtain this.
For more information about this position, please contact Rudy Negenborn, phone: +31 (0)15-2786718, e-mail: R.R.Negenborn@tudelft.nl. To apply, please send a detailed and up-to-date CV, motivation letter, research plan, teaching statement, contact data of three references and a copy of the publication or engineering report you are most proud of. Please e-mail your application by 1 May 2017 to Nathalie van Benthem, application-3mE@tudelft.nl.
When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy number 3ME17-17.
Dienstverband: Temporary, Tenure track
Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering
Technische Universiteit Delft