We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary with a minimum of € 2,709 up to a maximum of € 4,274 gross per month (scale 10) for a full-time position
• a full-time employment (1.0 FTE)
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
• an 8.3% end-of-year allowance
• an appointment for initially one year with the prospect of a permanent position after a positive performance evaluation.
For this position, the following UFO job profile applies: Teacher 4.
Curious about our further conditions of employment? You can find them here: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/that-is-why/conditions-employment
Do you meet our qualification criteria? If yes, your application should include:
• cover letter
• curriculum vitae.
You can submit your application until 20 June / before 21 June 2019 Dutch local time (CET) by means of the application form (click on “apply” below the advertisement on the university website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our University. We are committed to building a diverse faculty so you are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714 and European Commission's European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers, https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/code
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Fixed-term contract: 12 months