The Security group at TU Eindhoven. TU Eindhoven (TU/e) is a mid-size technical university located in the heart of the high-tech industry in the Netherlands. The Security group is part of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (M&CS), which is one of the largest departments of the TU/e with over 100 (assistant, associate and full) professors, almost 200 PhD and PDEng students, and about 1100 bachelor students and 600 master students. By performing top-level fundamental and applied research, offering high-quality educational programs, and maintaining strong ties with industry, the Security group aims to contribute to science and to innovation in and beyond the region. Its research focus spans from security deployment and management, to physical security and attack engineering.We are looking for PhD candidates and Postdocs
A successful PhD candidate / Postdoc is expected to:
- carry out research in the field of security and privacy, in cooperation with the other parties involved;
- develop and maintain tools for the validation of the research results, in cooperation with the other parties involved;
- contribute to the writing of scientific papers;
- present results at (international) conferences;
- finish a PhD thesis within four years (PhD candidates);
- a small contribution to the teaching activities of the Security group may be asked.