We offer you a meaningful job for a period of 2-4 years (first 2 year and upon positive evaluation an extension for another 2 years) at a growing, enthusiastic and ambitious chairgroup which mixes fundamental research with societal impact. You will have the opportunity to join projects with Prof. Dr. Eveline van Leeuwen and Dr. Michel Handgraaf, as well as other people in the Section Economics.
The organization has good and flexible employment conditions, including good education and training facilities.
We will reward you with a market-based salary for a 38 hours full time working week. You also have the opportunity to work 40 hours a week with additional holidays. The salary will depend on the qualifications and experience with a gross minimum of salary scale 10 (€ 2.709) and a maximum of € 4.978 based on 38 hours, in according to the Collective Labour Agreement of Wageningen University.
INn addition we offer•8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use the sports facilities on campus
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment.