Fixed-term contract: 60 months.
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary depending on qualifications and work experience starting from a minimum of € 3,637 (scale 11) to a maximum of € 5,656 (scale 12) gross salary per month for a full-time position as Assistant Professor
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
• an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
• minimum of 29 holidays and additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment
• favorable tax treatment may apply to Non-Dutch applicants.
You will get an initial appointment for a period of seven years, on the condition of a positive mid-term evaluation at the end of the third year of employment. The seventh year is to compensate for any ‘life events’ (e.g. parental leave) which might take place during the first six years. Based on a positive final evaluation in the sixth year, you will receive a tenured position at Associate Professor level.
The Tenure Track system is a career path which, if followed successfully, will lead to a full professorship.
We expect you to start by August 2020.