You cannot apply for this job anymore.
Browse the current job offers or choose an item in the top navigation above.
Are you an ambitious, proactive HR professional? Are you interested in working in a highly international environment? Are you ready to contribute to the transition of the HR department from a service delivery team to a driver of strategic talent and business outcomes? Then you might be the next …
HR business partner
… at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM).
In this role, you will work closely with chairs of academic departments and managers of business units. You’ll also advise and support management and colleagues at RSM on diverse HR subjects. Together with your HR colleagues, you will develop policy, contribute to the implementation and monitor it. And you’ll be a sparring partner for business managers on strategic HR themes, projects and the annual RSM HR plan, and you’ll participate in HR projects across Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). As the HR business partner, you will report to RSM’s HR director.
Your main tasks
As an HR business partner, you will be expected to:
· contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of the annual HR plan
· advise and coach managers and employees on HR matters
· participate and represent RSM in HR projects at Erasmus University, such as mobility, career development and leadership development
· advise on staffing, in- and outflow of employees, working conditions, and application of employment law and regulations
· advise on individual cases, job evaluation, illness case management
· prepare policy documents and contribute to execution and monitoring of policies
· deliver data and analytics for management purposes
· work together in a team of HR professionals within RSM and EUR-wide.
Your required competences
We are looking for candidates who:
· possess excellent advisory skills to counsel various stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
· achieve results and get things done, by being persuasive, decisive or diplomatic, depending on what the situation calls for
An interesting position to develop in the HR profession within a highly socially involved and inspirational organisation. The position is a 1 FTE position, and begins with a temporary employment contract for one year, with a possibility to extend.
The conditions of employment comply with the collective labour agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU). Salary is subject to training and experience and may vary from a minimum of € 3.673 up to a maximum of € 4.978 (scale 11 CAO NU) gross per month, based on a full-time contract of 38 hours.
The attractive benefits package includes an end-of-year bonus of 8,3 per cent, holiday allowance of 8 per cent, extensive leave facilities for a healthy work-life balance (41 days a year based on a 40-hour workweek), and a good pension fund. Staff are also entitled to use various facilities, such as sport facilities, a theatre and a library. More information is available at www.eur.nl/en/working/eur-employer.