All candidates that are interested in the Automotive Systems Design post-master program and fulfill the requirements must demonstrate their knowledge and capabilities in a personal interview with the selection committee. In order to be admitted into the selection procedure, you need to apply via the APPLY NOW button. Please submit the following documents:
Please note that you can upload a maximum of 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If you need to send more documents, please email these to email@example.com with subject line: 'additional documents application ASD 2020'.
- A detailed motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of relevant B.Sc. diplomas and Grade transcripts
- Copies of relevant M.Sc. diplomas and Grade transcripts
- A copy (of a recent draft version) of your M.Sc. thesis or an abstract of your thesis
- Copies of scores of English proficiency tests (IELTS or TOEFL IBT, or Cambridge CAE/CPE). For IELTS the minimum score is 6.5 (CEFR level C1), with no individual scores below 6.0 and scores for speaking/writing of at least 6.5. For TOEFL IBT the minimum is 90 (CEFR level C1), with no individual scores below 21 and scores for speaking/writing of at least 23. Only applicants from the Netherlands, US, UK, Ireland, Australia and New-Zealand are exempted.
- The names and contact addresses (preferably e-mail) of (at least) two people whom we can contact for more information about you and your (thesis) work. Please note that we usually prefer to contact people that have been involved with your (M.Sc.) thesis project.
To guarantee the quality of the program, the selection committee applies strict selection criteria. Candidates must be among the top of their discipline. Next to excellent grades, their motivation and personal skills will be extremely important. For more information and complete details about the application procedures, please visit our website http://www.tue.nl/asd
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Deadline for application
Due to immigration procedures the application procedure will be closed as of July 1, 2020 for non-EU candidates. Candidates with EU nationality can apply until August 15, 2020. Candidates with the Dutch nationality and candidates with a Dutch residence permit, can apply until September 15, 2020. There will be several selection rounds and early application is strongly recommended, as the number of positions is limited, and positions may be filled before the deadline.
****************Eindhoven University of Technology
is one of Europe's best universities. It is specialized in technical scientific research and provides highly regarded training and educational and research programs. The university offers jobs that are right in the middle of society. An international, yet informal organization. A place, where one can expect excellent working conditions. http://www.tue.nl/