You cannot apply for this job anymore.
Browse the current job offers or choose an item in the top navigation above.
Are you researching information systems, business analytics and artificial intelligence? Does digital business and technology-related innovation excite you? If you are a final year PhD or current assistant professor in this field, then this is your opportunity to continue your research at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) as a:
Tenure-track assistant professor in information systems
The tenure-track faculty position can start in January 2021. The position is in the Department of Technology and Operations Management, section Business Information Management (BIM) in collaboration with the Erasmus Centre for Data Analytics.
We are looking for candidates with:
• a PhD in information systems, economics, management and organisation, computer
science, statistics or related fields
• a strong commitment to high-quality research and evidence of your ability to
conduct impactful work and to publish in top journals
• an interest in all areas of information systems research across all research
• research that complements ongoing work in the department, particularly in the areas
of business analytics, artificial intelligence, digital business, online platforms, digital technology related innovation, health IT, privacy and security, fintech, and business and technology architecture
• an appreciation for academic research linked to real-world problems to create impact
both to the academic community and the business community
• the ability to show excellence in teaching and play a key role in the Department’s
academic programmes at undergraduate, master, MBA, and PhD levels.
The conditions of employment comply with the collective labour agreement for Dutch
Universities (CAO NU). Favourable tax agreements may apply to international applicants.
Erasmus University Rotterdam has attractive employment conditions, which include a holiday allowance of 8 per cent, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3 per cent, and a generous number of vacation days.
We like to make it easy for you, sign in for these and other useful features: