Fixed-term contract: 84 months.
We offer in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary depending on qualifications and work experience starting from a minimum of € 3,746 (salary scale 11) to a maximum of € 5,826 gross per month (scale 12) for a full-time position
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
• an 8.3% year-end bonus
• minimum of 29 holidays and additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment
• participation in a pension scheme for employees
• a fiscal facility pertaining to extraterritorial costs, the 30% facility, may be applicable if the rules of Dutch tax law permit this, rendering part of the salary exempt from tax.
• an appointment for a period of seven years, attached is the condition that an evaluation will take place in the third year of the appointment. On the basis of a positive final evaluation in the fifth or sixth year of employment, the candidate will be granted tenure. Tenure Track system is a career path which, followed successfully, will lead to a tenured position as associate professor. The tenure track system 2020 applies.
We assume candidates to start by September 2021