Wageningen University & Research offers excellent terms of employment
. A few highlights from our Collective Labour Agreement include:
- working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
- the option to accrue additional holiday hours by working more;
- sabbatical leave, study leave, and paid parental leave;
- there is a strong focus on vitality and you participate at the activities organized on-line;
- a fixed December bonus of 3%;
- a holiday allowance of 8%;
- excellent training opportunities;
- 171 vacation hours by fulltime, the opportunity to buy additional and attractive additional leave arrangements;
- an option model to determine part of your employment conditions yourself, e.g. a bicycle plan or the option to buy or sell vacation hours;
- excellent pension scheme.
In addition to these first-rate employee benefits, you will of course receive a good salary. We offer an appointment for 32-36 hours per week initially for one year, with foreseen extension and possible permanent position(s). We offer, depending on your experience, a competitive gross salary scale 10-11 (junior) of between € 2790,- and € 5183,- and a gross salary scale 11-12 (senior) of between € 3336,- and € 5892,- for a full-time working week of 36 hours, in accordance with the CLA Wageningen Research. WBVR is located in Lelystad, the Netherlands.
Wageningen University & Research encourages internal advancement opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are plenty of options for personal initiative in a learning environment, and we provide excellent training opportunities. We are offering a multi-faceted position in an international environment with a pleasant and open working atmosphere.Coming from abroad
Wageningen University & Research is the university and research centre for life sciences. The themes we deal with are relevant to everyone around the world and Wageningen, therefore, has a large international community and a lot to offer to international employees. Applicants from abroad moving to the Netherlands may qualify for a special tax relief
, known as the 30% ruling. Our team of advisors on Dutch immigration procedures will help you with the visa application procedures for yourself and, if applicable, for your family.
Feeling welcome also has everything to do with being well informed. Wageningen University & Research's International Community
page contains practical information about what we can do to support international employees and students coming to Wageningen. Furthermore, we can assist you with any additional advice and information about helping your partner to find a job, housing, schooling, and other issues.