As the digital marketing and social media officer you will focus on the School's online marketing and social media activities.
In this role you will be expected to:
- initiate and execute projects to further enhance the School's online presence through management of social media channels, organic and paid
- act as an internal consultant for other departments
- share your vision, put your mark on projects and be creative
- be proactive and create room for your initiatives.
You will be part of RSM's Brand Management team, consisting of a brand manager, marketing projects officer, this digital marketing and social media officer role and several student assistants. The team safeguards and further develops RSM's brand by building awareness and engagement among key stakeholders and the general public. We do this by incorporating the best practices of corporate branding, creating marketing policies, developing and creating social media and content-marketing strategies, creating digital and physical brand assets, and helping other departments at RSM to achieve their marketing goals. You will work closely with the whole CMC team, and with various other departments at RSM, such as recruitment and admissions, corporate and alumni relations, and the career centre.
You will be supervised by the brand manager and you will report to the director of corporate marketing and communications.Your main tasks
- Social media strategy: continuously review and develop the School's social media strategy and audience needs
- Online marketing campaigns: prepare, execute, analyse and evaluate paid social media marketing campaigns across all channels
- Analytics: based on reports of social media performance, continuously look for possible improvements and adjustments in the strategy
- Content creation: create catchy content that boosts our KPIs
- Content management: manage content calendar and co-ordinate content with other departments
- Community management; engage with community to drive engagement
- Social media monitoring; manage social media monitoring process, assist in executing our crisis protocol, social listening, co-ordinate customer care activities and manage student assistants
- Social media ambassador: activate, advise, train and support RSM's departments and teams to help them achieve their goals
- Innovation: initiate and manage new projects to improve the School's social media presence
- Support: provide operational support related to website content and other projects within brand management team