Fixed-term contract: 12-18 months.
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
● a salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, with a minimum of € 3,821 (salary scale 11) to a maximum of € 5,943 (salary scale 12) gross per month for a full-time position
● a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
● an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
● participation in a pension scheme for employees
● 232 holiday hours per calendar year.
The position entails a contract combining 60% teaching tasks with 40% research-time. Favourable tax agreements may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The faculty will facilitate you with obtaining the requested qualifications for teaching and the Dutch language within two years. Having started to learn Dutch is a criterion for a permanent position.
The base for this position is a temporary contract for 12 or 18 months with a view on a permanent contract. The concrete content and duration of the temporary employment contract (12 or 18 months) depend on the candidate's previous employment history.
The conditions of employment comply with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU). For more detailed information about working conditions and working for the University of Groningen, please check: https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/new-staff/
Starting date: The appointment will start as soon as possible, but at the latest at 1 August 2022