We are looking for excellent enthusiastic scholars to join the High-tech Business and Entrepreneurship (HBE) department at the Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences. Specifically, we are looking for a colleague in the field of finance and accounting to join HBE's Financial Engineering section.
HBE holds a leading position at the interfaces of business, technology and the social sciences. In our ground-breaking research and novel education programmes, we strive for making an impact in business and healthcare by conducting cross-disciplinary research. We combine various themes such as smart-industry, supply chain management, transportation and logistics management, innovation management, healthcare operations, technology-based entrepreneurship, purchasing and supply management, cyber security, financial engineering, HRM, change management, and leadership.
We challenge conventional scholarly wisdom! Are you looking for a forward-thinking team-based environment to expand the borders of your home subject area and develop cross-disciplinary expertise? Join our team and strive to make a significant impact on science and society.
Please have a look at our video to learn more about our department. The High Business Entrepreneurship corporate video can be watched at https://vimeo.com/652923746/84b1ac93ab.Responsibilities
You contribute to research, teaching, and knowledge valorisation. You will
- Conduct research within the focus areas of accounting & finance, with a genuine interest in operating at the crossroads of different subject areas (especially finance and technology);
- (Co-)teach and coordinate courses in the BSc and MSc programs of (International) Business Administration, particularly (but not exclusively) in accounting, corporate governance, or corporate finance;
- Supervise students during their BSc & MSc thesis research;
- Contribute to the supervision of PhD students;
- Co-build our research and teaching ecosystem (e.g., by acquiring external research funding).