As a Junior CRM Specialist & Data Analyst, you will play an important part in realizing our data-driven marketing strategy. This rewarding and varied position will require you to deal with several facets of CRM and data analysis.
In this position you will focus on the functional management of the CRM system. You will help to shape ideas about data quality and reports, generate CRM selections and advise and train users. You will contribute to the challenge of further developing our CRM in the areas of marketing, customer service and relationship management.
You will also create the necessary insights for the recruitment of the (inter)national bachelor and master target groups. In doing so, you provide input and concrete ideas to your colleagues and other stakeholders.Core duties
- The further implementation and ongoing development of CRM within the university
- Translate, prioritise and process user requirements into functional possibilities
- Manage the quality of the databases and/or enrich and connect data sources
- Consult with IT colleagues and business partners on adjustments to the CRM system and interfaces.
- Train and support CRM users within Marketing & Communication, faculties and other departments.
- Select target groups for marketing and communication campaigns, influx analyses, and reports.
- User management, testing updates and new releases of the system.
- You initiate and analyse (market) research to improve the effectiveness of marketing communication efforts.
- Create visually appealing and intuitive reports and dashboards. And help colleagues to interpret results. To this end, you will work closely with our CRM specialists and marketing analyst.