You cannot apply for this job anymore (deadline was 20 Jul 2022).
Browse the current job offers or choose an item in the top navigation above.
- You are sparring partner of the LA director and 'linking pin' and source of information within the lab and to the radiology department.
- You work independently and take initiative.
- You are substantively aware of the research projects, you contribute to these projects were necessary and monitors the progress of these projects together with the project/program manager.
- You work together with colleagues from ICT, HR, finance, Research Suite.
- Together with the project/program manager, you are responsible for the organization and preparation of various meetings and coordinate the implementation of actions resulting from these meetings.
- You identify and implement data management and data security processes.
Erasmus MC (University Medical Center Rotterdam)
You are university educated and possibly (almost) obtained a PhD, preferable in the para-medical and/or ICT direction. You have work experience with knowledge in ICT, image processing and data management. We expect good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
You also have a pro-active, innovative and analytical attitude, you can work well together, have an eye for detail, affinity with medical scientific research and interest in the clinic. You are a team player with the ambition to help building the future of LungAnalysis.
Conditions of employment
- A challenging position with the larges University Medical Center (UMC) in the Netherlands with high ambitions in the field of healthcare, education and research.
- You will receive an annual contract with a view to permanent employment.
- A gross monthly salary of at least € 3.047,- and a maximum of € 5.584 (scale 10 or 11, depending on your level of education and relevant work experience, based on a full -time working week of 36 hours.
- Appointment is 0.8 - 1.0 FTE. We will discuss your employability in the department together. We believe that a good work-life balance is important.
- Excellent fringe benefits, such as a 13th month that is already paid out in November and an individual travel expense package.
- Pension insurance with ABP. We take care of approximately 2/3 of the monthly contribution.
- Special benefits, such as an incompany physiotherapist and bicycle repairer. There is also a sports club where you can work on your fitness after work.
LA is located in the Erasmus MC Sophia Children's Hospital and is the organizational responsibility of the Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases and Allergology department. LA works closely with the Erasmus Imaging Office, which is the responsibility of the Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Department. Together with the director, vice director and project/program manager, you are responsible for running and further developing the LA laboratory and you work closely with the image analyst. In addition, PhD students, master students, flex workers and (international) guests are working in the LA lab.
Erasmus MC LungAnanalysis (LA) is an innovative core laboratory focusing on image analysis of the lungs and on developing and standardizing Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance (MR) scan procedures. LA has a close-knit and enthusiastic international team. LA is involved in a large amount of (inter)national research projects. Within the Erasmus MC there are projects with various departments including pediatric lung diseases, radiology, BIGR, pediatric surgery, lung diseases, orthopedics and Generation R. Costs of LA are financed by income from the various research projects.