Are you a highly motivated colleague who will strengthen our Shared Research Facilities (SRF) team to further work on the proactive facility strategy, to create more impact and value with our research facilities? With plenty of opportunities to work from home and a great work-life balance.
Advanced research facilities form an essential part of the innovation strategy of Wageningen University & Research (WUR), to create solutions that have impact on the world's challenges. To secure healthy food and living conditions, innovative, state of the art research facilities are indispensable. Our team is positioned within Corporate Value Creation,
to coordinate investments in research infrastructure, to optimise collaboration and increase value. To this end, we make research facilities visible and stimulate sharing of research facilities within our organization as well as with external organizations. We are looking for a new Programme Manager who will proactively work within the SRF team to further develop our vision on research facilities.
Being part of the SRF means being in the centre of innovation processes in which all different kind of organisations and people are involved, both within WUR as well as external organisations. From professors, senior researchers etc. to people working on Finance & Control, Purchase and Corporate Strategy, and from managers and researchers within companies, SMEs and Start-ups to the Province of Gelderland, Foodvalley, Oost-NL and the Ministries of Economic Affairs and Agriculture.
The role as programme manager SRF , involves:
- General Secretary of the Scientific Advisory Board and Steering Committee of SRF, both in reporting but also at operational level to execute and/or implement activities. E.g. coordinate both the internal as well as the external approval process for funding of research facilities;
- Coordinating the process from ideation to realisation of research facilities within WUR, by involving and connecting all relevant stakeholders;
- Subsidy execution: initiate and coordinate investments in advanced research facilities;
- Monitoring impact and reporting on the SRF progress to our funding partners;
- Act as liaison to ministries LNV, EZK and province about infrastructure;
- Together with the Manager Shared Research Facilities develop a long term facility strategy for WUR to generate maximal impact and value;
- Further extend our sharing network with both internal and external parties.