For more information on the program and our contact information, please check our website:www.tue.nl/sbc
More information in regard to this position and the project can be obtained from dr. Roel Loonen, email:
For information about terms of employment, please click here
Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs
to find out more about working at TU/e!Application:
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the 'apply now'-button on this page.
The application should include:the following five documents (in Pdf format):
- Maximum two page letter of motivation.
- Maximum three page curriculum vitae.
- Copies of relevant BSc and MSc diplomas with transcripts+ copies of English proficiency tests scores such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Copy (or a most recent draft version) of your MSc thesis
- At least two names with contact details (preferably e-mail) of people whom we may contact for more information about you and your thesis, or last professional work.
- Please do not upload documents larger than 2MB, so if necessary reduce the resolution of your documents.
An excellent command of the English language, both in speaking and writing.Procedure
The application deadline for this position is 28 August, 2022. After this deadline the high potential candidates will be shortlisted. These candidates will be invited for a second selection round. In this second round the candidates are requested to send a small assignment (max. 2-3 pages). After this round the most promising candidates are invited for an interview with a selection committee. After all interviews are conducted the selection committee will decide who will be offered the trainee position. Our aim is to inform the candidate of our final decision no later than 15 September, 2022.
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. Screening will continue until the position has been filled.