Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.
Curious to hear more about what it's like as a PhD candidate at TU/e? Please view the video
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact the hiring manager, dr. A.F. Kirkels, a.f.kirkels[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact contact HR Services, hrservices.ieis[at]tue.nl
or +31 40 247 4979.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the apply button. The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- Brief description of your MSc thesis (topic, method, contribution).
- Extract of the grades acquired in the courses for your BSc and MSc studies.
- We look forward to your application.
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible. The vacancy will remain open until the position is filled.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary, please combine files.
We do not respond to applications that are sent to us in a different way.