Are you a Azure Cloud engineer who wants to rise above yourself, in your profession and as a person? Do you want to be challenged every day? At the TU/e, scientists and students continuously create the unthinkable. The strength of the IT landscape is their key to success and, hence, so are you. These creative minds expect you to offer them a solution for tomorrow that doesn't exist today. Together we are building the high-performance backbone that this epicenter of science and technology demands. Are you driven by taking ownership and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? We would like to get in touch with you!
To expand our team of IT professionals we are looking for an experienced Azure engineer.
Helping the TU/e adopting the Cloud as a standard platform using DevOps and Infrastructure as Code. Building a stable platform for corporate solutions and you will also work on building innovative solutions for research and education.
The TU/e maintains a hybrid cloud environment which consists of an on-premises datacenter and a steadily growing cloud landscape, mainly based on Azure and other SAAS providers. You are the expert in this environment, and you will participate in campus wide projects, to optimally support our research, development and students.
You will work as part of an agile team. You will analyze technical issues and provide feedback to both internal organization and suppliers, where you will act as a single point of contact. Besides this you are responsible for initiating, planning and executing lifecycle projects.
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
Who are you?
Preferably, you also have knowledge of, or experience with:
- Bachelor or higher educational level;
- Microsoft AZ-104 certification or equivalent. AZ-305 certification preferred;
- Minimal 2 years of experience in core Azure technologies including Azure AD;
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code(e.g. Powershell, Azure CLI, Git and ARM-templates);
- You have basic knowledge of networking;
- Experience with ITIL and Agile methodology;
- You are a team player, who likes to share collaborate with colleagues.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Applicants must hold all appropriate permits to work in the EU.
- VMware Vsphere
- Windows server
Conditions of employment
What we offer:
- A challenging full-time appointment in a dynamic and ambitious university;
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience;
- A competitive salary scheme (salary scale 10 or 11 with max € 5.439, - gross p/m) in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities The salary level depends on your experience, education and knowledge;
- On top of this, the position comes with a very attractive job package that features benefits including pension subsidence, ample vacation days (41 when working 40 hours a week), holiday allowance (8%), plus even a fixed end-of-year bonus (8,3%), a so-called 13th check.
- An extensive package of fringe benefits (e.g., excellent technical infrastructure, extra training options, the possibility of childcare and excellent sports facilities).
- The role requires onsite presence, but there is also offers (much) flexibility when it comes to remote/hybride working! We happily discuss this further with you in a job interview meeting.
Would you like to have more information about this vacancy, do not hesitate to contact our internal recruiter, Bas den Bakker, b.a.d.bakker[at]tue.nl or +31 6 512 06 442.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply using the 'apply now'-button. The selection of applicants will start immediately.