Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow. Curious to hear more about what it is like as a professor at TU/e? Please view this video.Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile, and would you like to know more? Please contact dr.ir. Remco Dijkman (Group chair, hiring manager), r.m.dijkman[at]tue.nl.
For information about terms of employment, please contact Najat Loiazizi
(HR advisor), n.loiazizi[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs Application
We invite you to submit a complete application via de apply now button. The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications, teaching evaluations (if any), and the contact information of three references.
- List of five self-selected 'best publications'.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. The screening will continue until the position has been filled.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary please combine files.