Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow. Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact dr. Alex Alblas (a.a.alblas[at]tue.nl), prof.dr. Fred Langerak (f.langerak[at]tue.nl) or Pascal Etman (l.f.p.etman[at]tue.nl).
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact Najat Loiazizi, personnel officer (HRServices.IEIS[at]tue.nl).
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the apply button. The application should include a:
- Cover letter (2-page max.), which includes your motivation and an explanation of why you would fit well with the project.
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including an elaboration of your experience in quantitative methodologies (e.g., statistics and/or experiments) and qualitative methodologies (e.g., case studies, natural/field experiments).
- List of courses taken in master and bachelor programs (incl. grades).
- Brief description of your MSc thesis.
- Results of a recent English language test, or other evidence of your English language capabilities (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- Name and contact information of two references.
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible. The vacancy will remain open until the position is filled.
We do not respond to applications that are sent to us in a different way. Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary, please combine files.