Are you an IT professional who wants to be challenged every day? At the TU/e, scientists and students continuously create the unthinkable. The strength of the IT landscape is their key to success and, hence, so are you. These creative minds expect you to offer them a solution for tomorrow that doesn't exist today. Together we are building the high performance backbone that this epicenter of science and technology demands.
The Eindhoven University of technology (TU/e) is an internationally oriented university, specialized in engineering, science and technology. We are known for our big scientific impact and development of technological innovations. If you join Eindhoven University of Technology, you step onto the campus of a small university with a big impact in the smartest region of the world. A university where we work together on innovative ICT and education projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Assessment System Expert/Administrator, with IT system support experience and affinity with working within an education/research institute. Within the education assessment area we are starting a SCRUM product team to help and support the business in assessment (innovation), this means we are responsible for the upkeep of assessment systems, support of teachers and other stakeholders and guidance during innovation projects on assessment. The SCRUM product team Assessment Support will be working on high stakes and fast paced projects and tasks in a dynamic and ever changing environment.Job Description:
As an Assessment System Expert/Administrator, you'll be working in the SCRUM product team Assessment Support, under the responsibility of the Product Area Education within the department of Library and Information Services, LIS. Within this product team, you will be working with various disciplines according to the agile SCRUM method and will be focusing on assessment IT support and innovation. You will not only be working closely together within the product team Assessment Support but also with other product teams within the field of education, project management, educationalists, architecture, privacy and security and of course business representatives from faculties and departments.
- Carry out preliminary investigations / analysis based on business needs and requirements.
- Upkeep and support on assessment tools (1st and 2nd line support).
- Keep in touch with the assessment coordinator and other business representatives.
- You are on the cutting edge of functional system knowledge and education and can translate educational needs into system functionalities/possibilities.
- Translate educational needs into functional requirements.
- Know the assessment systems inside-out and can translate this into support advice for teachers and/or other business representatives.
- Keep in touch with (technical) representatives from suppliers.
- Build and/or support the build of integrations between systems.
- Support innovation projects.
- Give input on requirements based on business needs.
- Assess impact analysis for Rfc (request for change) and BOOST (innovation) calls.
- Hand on guidance and support requests, applications and implementations of assessment projects.
- Alignment within team and other ICT colleagues and/or suppliers.
- Functioneel management of the assessment tools (system management).