Are you looking for a job that involves not only hands-on administrative work but will also use your problem solving, communication, consultative and multitasking skills? Are you experienced in student administration, and take pride in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of students' personal information and academic records?
AUC is looking for a Medewerker Studentenzaken (Registrar) to join our team and help take care of our student administration.What are you going to do?
As AUC's Registrar, you will be closely involved with our Registrar's team and our colleagues who are responsible for supporting our students' academic progress.
You will be expected to:
- act as the project lead on Course Registration (vakaanmelding) at AUC;
- advise and guide students with a complex need for advice on their AUC study programme;
- help to manage student course registrations, including updating instructions and communicating with students;
- act as the liaison within AUC with regard to Course Registration,
- act as the liaison between the Datanose team at the Science Faculty of the UvA and Course Registration stakeholders at AUC;
- take care of input/update/retrieval of data in the Student Information System (SIS) and Datanose, including registration of students on courses, input of grades and credits, producing transcripts and other requested documentation;
- draft of parts of reports for management information regarding study results, education, exams, capacity and shortages and identifying these;
- assist with checking the accuracy and integrity of students' academic records, particularly for their graduation;
- report discrepancies in data regarding students' administration and thinking up a solution for this;
- be a contact person for staff and students on student administration issues: including office hours at our service desk, and undertake other general administrative tasks as required.
You will report to the Head of the Admissions & Registrar team