Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.
We believe that diversity broadens our research scope and enhances the quality of our education. Our Irène Curie Fellowship
aims to advance talented female researchers, in order to thrive and be successful in top positions in science, contributing to the societal goal of promoting equal opportunities. The program addresses the aspirations and needs of women in industry, academia, and research institutes in order to support their ambition to become a professor at our university.
Curious to hear more about what it's like as a professor at TU/e? Working as full professor @ Eindhoven Universtity of Technology - YouTube
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact the hiring manager Bert Snijder, Full Professor, H.H.snijder[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact Sander Burgmans, Recruiter, s.burgmans[at]tue.nl or +31 621703789.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
The position is open until June 1st 2023.
This vacancy is part of the Irène Curie Fellowship and is currently only open to female candidates. Male applicants will not be considered for the position.
We invite you to submit a complete application.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).
- The contact information of two references.
- A list of five self-selected 'best publications' with a short description for each of why it has been selected.
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible. The vacancy will remain open until the position is filled.