Do you enjoy statistics, higher education, and institutional research? Are you interested in making sense of data to help achieve high quality education? Do you get excited about advising management on matters of quality assurance? We are looking for an Educational Quality Officer who will help us obtain more knowledge about the effectiveness and efficiency of our teaching programme.
As quality officer you are a policy advisor. You use your skills in (applied) statistics to analyse survey data, student results, admissions data and other data relevant to the quality of our programme. You actively solicit and act on questions posed by colleagues responsible for quality assurance, and you report on your findings in English. If you like solving quantitative puzzles and communicating your results to ultimately create a top experience for university students, this job is for you!What are you going to do?
At Amsterdam University College (AUC) you will be part of a dedicated, motivated, and international team of educational leaders who manage a selective, interdisciplinary undergraduate programme at honours level. You will work closely together the Director of Education and Educational Development Officer.
You will be expected to:
- Gather, analyse, and interpret data from different sources (surveys, admissions, UvAdata, etc.)
- Contribute to annual reports, accreditation, curriculum, and course quality reports
- Write reports and papers in English about the quality of education at AUC
- Investigate the relationships between AUC's study programme and follow-up programmes of our graduates
- Assess the effectiveness of our admission process related to study success
- Assess the impacts of the Binding Study Advice (BSA) on study behaviour
You may be asked to fulfill (other) policy support tasks to cover for a colleague.
You will report to the Director of Education.