is a top-ranking Dutch university that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a number 1 position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact prof. Ivo Adan, chair group Operations, Planning, Accounting and Control, e-mail: email@example.com or +31 40 247 2932, or dr. Zümbül Atan, e-mail: Z.Atan[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact Najat Loiazizi, HR advisor, e-mail: n.loiazizi[at]tue.nl or +31 40 247 8933.
Are you inspired to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs
Curious to hear more about what it is like as a professor at TU/e? Please view the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ApbAfeCcM
We invite you to submit a complete application.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- List of up to five self-selected 'best publications'.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible. The vacancy will remain open until the position is filled.
We are committed to the cause of gender equality and, in case of equal suitability, we give preference to female candidates.