The DAI cluster has successfully increased its research portfolio with recently granted projects (co)funded by EU, NWO, and industry.
Therefore, we are looking for a Project Assistant / Project Manager to join the team. The candidate is expected to have experience in project support for research and/or technical projects, especially in the framework of the European Commission HE or past Horizon 2020 or have affinity and willingness to learn it quickly.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and/or supporting our externally funded and internal research and educational projects, the principal investigators, and becoming the first point of contact with the external projects' partners and stakeholders as well as within the TU/e organization. You will join the Data and Artificial Intelligence Cluster
at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Preparation and submission of administrative deliverables, and progress reports.
- Collection of material, its review and organization into technical (content) project deliverables; support submission of technical deliverables and technical reports.
- Contribute to projects' internal TU/e planning and keeping track of project progress.
- Assist the principal investigator and liaise with project partners to ensure successful delivery of tasks and deliverables of projects.
- Perform active follow-up of the projects' progress ensuring compliance with deadlines set in the projects' description of work, and compliance with financial EU rules and consortium agreement.
- Contact with project partners regarding administrative, data management, intellectual property, and financial guidelines.
- Create dissemination and outreach plans for projects, and organize their implementation.
- In cooperation with our secretariat, to manage and organize meetings and events, prepare agendas and take minutes.
- In cooperation with academic staff, design and organize educational and training activities, whether online, in-person or hybrid.
- Other 'ad hoc' project administration tasks.