Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) Den Bosch, is looking for an experienced Business Developer
We do cool stuff that matters, with data. The Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) is a unique cooperation between Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) and Tilburg University (TiU). At JADS, we believe that data science can provide answers to society's complex issues. We provide innovative educational programs, data science research, and support for business and society. With a team of lecturers, students, scientists and entrepreneurs - from a wide range of sectors and disciplines - we work on creating impact with data science. We do this by connecting people, sectors and industries: in the past 5 years we have been working with 300+ organizations on data-related projects. Our main drivers? Doing cool stuff that matters with data. Our location at the former monastery Mariënburg in Den Bosch houses a vibrant campus fully dedicated to data science.Creating value, combining data science & entrepreneurship
As mentioned, a large number of organizations is collaborating with JADS. From startups to SME's, NGO's and large corporates, our business partners gain access to talent, high level knowledge and business opportunities. At JADS new data-driven business ideas are born all year round. Our students create their own start-ups and our looking for new collaborations or investors. We also welcome companies with their data & business innovation challenges in our professional education programs to transform an idea into a project.
The position of Business Developer is part of the Impact Team. The Impact Team is responsible for the value creation of knowledge and talent towards society and the collaborations with external parties. The team consists of the following components: partnership management, JADS MKB Datalab and the JADS Playground / incubator. For more information visit: www.jads.nl
- You connect business with science, research with innovation and education with transformation;
- You develop existing strategic cooperative relationships with the business community in the context of research, education value creation with data for business and society and knowledge exploitation;
- You initiate and organize partnerships with businesses, goverments and organisations;
- You advice de research and education departments regarding these partnerships related to content/approach and take into account the wishes / requirements of the business partner(s).
- You open up new markets or see opportunities for collaborations between the various partners associated with JADS;
- You strengthen the (financial) position of JADS and actively support lead creation and lead conversion;
- You actively profile JADS externally.