About usEindhoven University of Technology
is a top-ranking Dutch university that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a number 1 position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.
Curious to hear more about what it is liking as a professor at TU/e? Please view this video
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact
dr.ir. Sander Stuijk, s.stuijk[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact Sander Burgmans, Recruiter, s.burgmans[at]tue.nl, + 31 (0)6 21 70 37 89.
Are you inspired to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the 'apply now'-button on this page (www.tue.nl/jobs
). The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- List of five self-selected 'best publications'.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. Screening will continue until the position has been filled.
We do not respond to applications that are sent to us in a different way.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary please combine files.