You are invited to apply to participate in the education program of the ITEM group, part of the School of Industrial Engineering at the TU/e. You are expected to teach and assist in several key courses on technology entrepreneurship at the undergraduate level (primarily in English) and be involved in bachelor thesis supervision. Doing so will help a major redesign, together with TU/e Innovation Space, of the most prominent entrepreneurship-oriented learning line, toward Challenge-Based Learning, at the Eindhoven University of Technology. Depending on your experience and knowledge, you can be part of this redesign. It concerns a part-time position for 0.4 FTE. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the redesign of the bachelor elective package on technology entrepreneurship according to a challenge-based learning format by assisting the responsible lecturers in designing learning materials and resources, selecting challenges,
- Design and deliver engaging lectures, seminars, and workshops on technology entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Develop and update course materials to ensure relevance and alignment with industry trends.
- Mentor and guide students, providing valuable insights into entrepreneurship and innovation processes.
- Revise and grade student assignments
- Foster a collaborative and interactive learning environment that encourages creativity and critical thinking.