Wageningen University & Research offers excellent terms of employment
. A few highlights from our Collective Labour Agreement include:
- working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
- the option to accrue additional compensation hours by working more, per week;
- sabbatical leave, study leave, and partially paid parental leave;
- there is a strong focus on vitality and you can make use of the sports facilities available on campus for a small fee;
- a fixed December bonus of 8,3%;
- excellent pension scheme.
In addition to these first-rate employee benefits, you will of course receive a good salary. We offer, depending on your experience, a competitive gross salary of between € 3.088,- and € 5.737,- for a full-time working week of 36 hours, in accordance with the CLA Wageningen Research (scale 10/11, depending on experience). Additionally, a contract for 0,8 FTE can be discussed. You will initially receive a two-year contract, which will be extended to an open-ended contract upon in mutual enthusiasm.
Wageningen University & Research encourages internal advancement opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are plenty of options for personal initiative in a learning environment, and we provide excellent training opportunities. We are offering a multi-faceted position in an international environment with a pleasant and open working atmosphere.