• the University of Groningen offers a salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, with a minimum of € 3,637 (salary scale 11 Dutch Universities) to a maximum of € 5,656 (scale 12) gross per month for a full-time position
• on top of that income, you will receive an 8% holiday allowance and an annual bonus of 8.3%. The conditions are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU)
• you will be appointed for a period of 2 years with the prospect of a permanent position after a positive evaluation.
For more detailed information about working conditions and working for the University of Groningen, please check: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/
Starting date: 1 July 2019 or earlier
You may apply for this position until 10 February 23:59h / before 11 February Dutch local time by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website).
Applications should include:
1. Letter of application
2. A curriculum vitae including publications or other research output clearly showing your expertise in relevant areas, experience in teaching and management
3. The names of two referees.
Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be taken into consideration.
The selection interviews will take place on 21 February or 27 February 2019.
The University of Groningen is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity. It has adopted an active policy to increase the number of female scientists across all disciplines of the university. Therefore, female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714
) and the European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers from the European Commission.
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.