Fixed-term contract: 36 months.
• you will be appointed for a period of 3 years
• the University of Groningen offers a salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, with a minimum of € 3,637 (salary scale 11 Dutch Universities) to a maximum of € 5,656 (scale 12) gross per month for a full-time position
• on top of that income, the candidate will receive an 8% holiday allowance and an annual end of the year bonus of 8.3%.
The conditions are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU).
For more detailed information about working conditions and working for the University of Groningen, please check: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/
Starting date: between 1 May and 1 August 2019.
You may apply for this position until 17 March 2019, 23.59 Dutch local time by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website).
Applications should include:
1. letter of application
2. a curriculum vitae including publications or other research output clearly showing your expertise in relevant areas, experience in teaching and management
3. the names of two referees.
Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be taken into consideration.
The first round of selection interviews will take place through Skype on 21 March 2019. A second round will be through face-to-face interviews on 28 and 29 March 2019.
The University of Groningen is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive our full consideration. As we are committed to building a diverse faculty, female applicants and candidates from the Global South are particularly encouraged to apply.
Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code and the European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers from the European Commission.
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.