Are you an experienced project coordinator of international projects in the field of sustainable land management? Are you dedicated to bring each project that you are managing to a good end? And do you have a proven track record in Africa? In that case, check this vacancy and join our team!
Over the next three years ISRIC- World Soil Information will coordinate various projects dealing with the generation of soil information for Africa as well as the use of this information for sustainable intensification of land use. For these projects we are looking for an experienced project coordinator, preferably with a track record in Africa.
Do you want to know more about us? Check out the sneak preview
of our new flagship product, our pilot projects in Senegal and Mali
and of course our in house museum
The most important tasks as project coordinator are:
- coordinate projects that aim at the development of soil information products that support sustainable intensification of land use;
- coordinate activities carried out by the project partners, ensure mutual adjustment;
- ensure timely and high-quality reporting to the funders of the projects;
- organise meetings of the projects Executive Team, Steering Committee, and all project staff;
- perform the role of secretariat of the Project Steering Committee, which includes scheduling and preparing meetings in cooperation with its chair, and providing minutes;
- coordinate the tasks of ISRIC colleagues in the project;
- financial project management, including receiving all payments made by the Commission, allocation between contractors and activities, and keeping accounts of this.