A challenging position for 14 months with, depending on you experience, a competitive salary to a maximum of € 4.274,- for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities (scale 10).
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an efficient balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use the sports facilities on campus.
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment.
We offer a versatile job in an ideal working environment. Our campus is an inspiring, green place to work, and has been selected as the most sustainable campus
in the world multiple times. Besides that, we have an impressive ranking in several fields, with a #1 ranking for environmental science, ecology and agriculture
, as well as very strong rankings in other fields. Finally, as for education, Wageningen University has been chosen as the "Best University
" in the Netherlands for the 15th consecutive time.