Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact dr. Shantanu Mullick (S.Mullick@tue.nl), Néomie Raassens (N.Raassens@tue.nl) or prof. dr. Ed Nijssen (E.J.Nijssen@tue.nl).
For information about terms of employment, please contact Susan Opgenoorth, personnel officer (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Further information about the Eindhoven University of Technology can be found at www.tue.nl
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the 'apply now'-button on this page. The application should include a:
- Cover letter (2 page max), which includes a motivation of your interest in the vacancy and an explanation of why you would fit well with the project.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- List of courses you have taken in Masters and Bachelor programs (including grades).
- Results of a recent English language test, or other evidence of your English language capabilities (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- Name and contact information of two references.
If you are interested, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You can send us your application through the online job portal of the TU/e. We do not accept applications sent by e-mail. You can only upload a maximum of 5 documents of 2 Mb each. If you have more than 5 documents, you will need to combine them.
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. Screening will continue until the position has been filled.