For any questions pertaining to the content of this call please contact Edward H. Huijbens (chair of WANDER scientific committee) email@example.com
For more information about the procedure, please contact Edgar Tijhuis, corporate recruiter, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
.Do you want to apply?
This can be done directly via the application button at the vacancy on our website so that we can process your personal data with your permission. Please follow the instructions below and upload all documents in one Pdf file. This vacancy is open up to and including 13 December 2020
but the selection process will start immediately given the urgency of this position. We therefore want to plan the first job interviews as soon as possible.
The application process is two-tiered. In the first round all applicants should complete and collate the following documentation:The application e-mail attachment must include in English
- Cover letter (approx. 600 words) detailing the following in a single document:
- Your vision for WANDER
- Details of the relevant training and skills you have (see eligibility criteria)
- Your long-term career goals
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic transcript(s): Final and current degree transcripts including grades and degree certificates (and an official translation, if needed) - scanned copy in colour of the original document/s
- Degree Certificate(s) and an official translation, if needed - scanned copy in colour of the original document/s
- References: 2 professional references on headed paper.
Applications will be assessed by a selection panel composed of the WUR appointed scientific committee for WANDER and applicants will be notified if they have been shortlisted for interview. Interviews will take place in December, but prior to this the selected candidate will be asked for a 1.000 words vision statement for the project.Equal opportunities employer
We are an employer that offers equal opportunities. We are happy to receive applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of race, gender, functional impairment, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age. We believe that a diverse and inclusive working environment makes us a more relevant, competitive and resilient organization. Click here
for more information about working at WUR with a functional impairment.