Fixed-term contract: 84 months.
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary, dependent on qualifications and work experience, from € 5,275 (salary scale 13) up to a maximum of € 7,054 gross per month (salary scale 14) for a full-time position
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income and an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
• a pension scheme
• maternity and parental leave
• a mentor program and a broad range of opportunities for personal development
• dual career support for partners of new faculty members moving to Groningen
• a full-time tenured position as Associate Professor in our faculty’s career system Career Paths in Science and the possibility to work part-time (0.9 or 0.8 FTE).
Consider our website for more information about the working conditions at the University of Groningen: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/that-is-why/
After 4-7 years, you will be assessed for promotion to the position of Full Professor. This moment may be extended with at most one year in case of a life event (e.g. prolonged illness or maternity leave). Please consider Career Paths in Science for a complete description of our tenure track system as well as the criteria for promotion: https://www.rug.nl/fse/organization/vacatures/vacatures/career-paths-in-science-edition-4?lang=en