A challenging position of 1.0 FTE (38 hours) with a competitive salary in scale 12 from a minimum of €4.406,- to a maximum of €5.656,- per month before taxes (in case of fulltime employment as an assistant professor) for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreements for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU)
. The salary scale depends on your experience and expertise.
We initially offer a fixed-term, 7 year contract which upon positive evaluation based on criteria elaborated in the University's Tenure Track policy, can lead to a permanent employment contract. In line with the University's Tenure Track policy, a career path consists of a number of successive steps from Assistant Professor to Associate Professor and subsequently to Professor.
For more information about Tenure Track within Wageningen University & Research please see: https://www.wur.nl/en/Jobs/Why-choose-Wageningen-University-Research/Your-development-in-focus/Tenure-Track.htm
Wageningen University & Research offers excellent terms of employment
. A few highlights from our Collective Labour Agreement include:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent pension scheme through ABP (www.abp.nl);
- sabbatical leave, study leave, and partially paid parental leave;
- working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions (including, for instance, a cycle-to-work plan);
- 232 holiday hours annually for a fulltime (38 hrs) employmen;
- the option to accrue additional compensation / holiday hours by working more, up to 40 hours per week;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- there is a strong focus on vitality and you can make use of the sports facilities available on campus for a small fee.
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment.
We offer a versatile job in an international environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
Wageningen University & Research encourages internal advancement opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are plenty of options for personal initiative in a learning environment, and we provide excellent training opportunities. We are offering a unique position in an international environment with a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
You are going to work at the greenest and most innovative campus in Holland, and at a university that has been chosen as the "Best University
" in the Netherlands for the 17th consecutive time.