A challenging position in a socially involved organisation.The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel and amounts to €3,720 per month (scale 10.3) to €4,494 per month (scale 10.8) depending on experience and expertise and based on a full-time employment. The job profile is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for 1 FTE.
The appointment will initially be for 1 year. After a satisfactory evaluation of the initial appointment, the contract will be extended for a duration of 3 years.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package