An exciting position within an international yet personal university. You are right in the middle of the students, on a green campus within walking distance of the central station. Besides beautiful architecture, you will find varied workplaces and excellent sports facilities. We also offer you:
- A challenging job in a dynamic setting, where you can develop both your technical skills and communication competences;
- You will be appointed for a period of 1 year with the possibility of extension.
- A unique mix between academic and industrial environment, due to our close collaboration with research groups at the university and with our industrial partners;
- A competitive salary scheme (salary scale 11 or 12) in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities The salary level depends on your experience, education and knowledge.
- On top of this you also receive extra annual holiday allowance (8% in May), an end-of-year allowance (8.3% in December, a socalled 13th check.)
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, excellent sports facilities, savings schemes, and 41 days of holiday based on 40 hours a week.
Here you can discover even more information about our conditions of employment
. Build on your career at TU/e!