Do you get excited about a job that calls on your teaching, coaching and organizing talent, gives you a lot of independence and is part of a pleasant learning climate? Are you a highly motivated, inspiring and dedicated Chemical Engineer with a strong background in chemical process technology and a sound basis in education? Then you might be the lecturer chemical process engineering that we are looking for. This position is part of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry of Eindhoven University of Technology.
In this position you are part of the Education and Student Affairs (ESA) Team of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry (CE&C). The ESA team is responsible for all educational support (Bachelor's and Master's) of the department and takes care of a coordinated curriculum and timetable, evaluation and quality assurance, policy and the admission of prospective students.Job description:
- Deliver high-quality lectures and projects on process engineering topics (separation technology, process design and/or physical transport phenomena), to undergraduate students.
- Develop and update course materials, including syllabi, lesson plans, and assessments.
- Provide guidance and supervision to students in laboratory work and projects.
- Contribute to curriculum development and program improvement initiatives.
- Participate in departmental meetings, committees, and other service activities.