Do you have an interdisciplinary perspective on developments in AI and other technologies and how they are transforming our thinking about organisations? Do you think about how change is affected by digital technologies and AI?
We seek an assistant professor interested in how digital technology and AI affect how organisations function, how work is structured and managed. Addressing issues such as (but not limited to) the consequences of these changes, their legitimacy, and the controversy, resistance, accompanying the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies; how change is affected by the adoption and presence of digital technologies and AI? How digitization affects (de)centralization within organisations, the interaction between formal and informal organisation, organisational design, and organisational boundaries.
We look for applicants with a macro-orientation/perspective who embrace methodological pluralism, possibly including innovative methods for the digital age to help build our macro research group that incorporates OT, sociology, management, economics, and macro-organisational behaviour, and contributes to RSM's management research, education, and engagement.Your main tasks
Tenure-track assistant professor in Organisation and Digitization
teaching, research and engagement
- Conduct and publish research in the field of organisation and digitization - an interdisciplinary area that may relate to macro fields such as organisation theory, sociology, management, economics or organisational behaviour at macro -level
- Engage with and contribute to the department's furthering of macro perspectives on organisation
- Teach RSM's master and bachelor students, ideally connecting macro and micro perspectives, and be able to teach post-graduate students
- Supervise master and bachelor theses
- Engage in RSM's mission: being a force for positive change in the world