Are you an IT professional who wants to be challenged every day? At the TU/e, scientists and students continuously create the unthinkable. The strength of the IT landscape is their key to success and, hence, so are you. These creative minds expect you to offer them a solution for tomorrow that doesn't exist today. Together we are building the high performance backbone that this epicenter of science and technology demands.
The Eindhoven University of technology (TU/e) is an internationally oriented university, specialized in engineering, science and technology. We are known for our big scientific impact and development of technological innovations. If you join Eindhoven University of Technology, you step onto the campus of a small university with a big impact in the smartest region of the world. A university where we work together on innovative ICT and education projects.
Digitization is an important strategic ambition and essential to prepare the TU/e for the future. Audio Visual resources and IT are inextricably linked and form the backbone of hybrid education and business operations.
The service department Library and Information Services (LIS) is integral responsible for delivering support to the TU/e departments and other services. Specifically for the support and development of a hybrid learning and working environment the Product Team Hybrid Education and Audio Visual Support is responsible.
For this team we are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Audio Visual Consultant with experience and affinity in leading extensive projects in the Audio Visual field, preferably in a public education/research institute. You will help the product team realizing a hybrid campus which consists of educational- and meeting spaces, TU/e Media Center facilities, Live streaming of lectures and events, Recording of MOOCS, Webinars, Video pitches and related applications.
You are experienced in applying your Project Management skills for these audio and video purposes of TU/e. Job Description:
As a Audio Visual Consultant, you'll be working in the Hybrid Education and Audiovisual support team, under the responsibility of the Product Area Education within the department of Library and Information Services, LIS. Within this product team, you will be working with various disciplines using agile methods and will be focusing on the delivering of new Audio Visual facilities. You will not only be working closely together within the product team AV but also with other product teams within the LIS, FMC and ESA services and of course business representatives from these services and departments within the TU/e.
- Collaborating with the Product Area Lead Education, Product Owner Hybrid Education and Audio Visual Support, and AV Support in realizing AV projects.
- Translating user stories and AV concepts into a set of requirements.
- Working with stakeholders and suppliers to form implementation- and migration plans of AV projects.
- Monitoring the integrity of the procurement processes of AV projects together with Contract Management and Procurement department.
- Responsible for the full execution of AV projects from initiation to handing over to support.
- Overseeing the progress of the project and reporting the status to stakeholders.
- Being part of a tender evaluation team.
- Leading the project planning meetings.
- Reporting to the Product Owner Hybrid Education and Audio Visual Support and the Product Area Lead Education.