Fixed-term contract: 12 months.
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, with a minimum of € 3,974 to a maximum of € 5,439 (salary scale 11) gross per month for a full-time position
- a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income and an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
- a fulltime position
- 232 holiday hours per calendar year for full-time employment
- participation in a pension scheme for employees
- a temporary contract for 12 or 18 months with a view on a permanent contract when you meet the criteria. The concrete content and duration of the temporary employment contract (12 or 18 months) depend on the candidate's previous employment history. The position entails a contract combining 60% teaching tasks with 40% research-time.
Favorable tax agreements may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The appointee will ideally commence 1 September 2023
We comply with the conditions of employment of the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU). For more detailed information about working conditions and working for the University of Groningen, please check: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/