We offer you a temporary full-time position as a Funding Officer in our institute and:
- a salary, depending on qualifications, work experience and career stage from a minimum € 2,709 (scale 10) up to a maximum of € 4,978 gross per month (scale 11) for a full-time position
- holiday allowance and end-of-year bonus of respectively 8% and 8.3% of your annual salary
- a pension scheme
- paid parental leave
- a temporary position for 12 months with possibility for extension of your appointment.
We invite you to submit a complete application including:
• a cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position
• a curriculum vitae
• a list with names of references.
You may apply for this position until 7 July 11:59 pm / before 8 July 2019 Dutch local time (CEST) by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website).
The selection interviews are planned in week 28 (8-12 July 2019).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our University. We are committed to building a diverse faculty so you are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Fixed-term contract: 12 months