We offer in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary starting from € 2,325 which increases yearly to a maximum of € 2,972 gross per month
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income in May
• an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance in December
• a full-time temporary appointment for a period of in principle four years, under the condition of a positive assessment at the end of the first year.
The intended starting date is 1 September 2019
An assessment may be part of the procedure, consisting of psychological tests and an interview.
How to apply?
Do you meet our qualification criteria? If yes, your application should include:
1. Motivation letter (1 A4 max.) (letter of motivation attachment)
2. Your CV (CV attachment)
3. Scan of your diploma including transcripts (extra attachment)
4. Proof of English proficiency (extra attachment 2)
5. Other relevant documents (extra attachment 3).
The documents 1-4 are compulsory and please note that incomplete application packages will not be taken into consideration.
You can submit your application until 15 August 11:59pm / before 16 August 2019 Dutch local time (CET) by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our University. We are committed to building a diverse faculty so you are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714 and European Commission's European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers, https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/code
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Fixed-term contract: 48 months